EMS Education at Denver Health
Want to be the first to hear about EMS Education class offerings and other events? Click here to sign up for our newsletter!
Tactical Combat Casualty Care now at Denver Health EMS Education- the only standard of care endorsed by both the American College of Surgeons and the National Association of EMT's for Casualty Management in Tactical Environments. .Click here for more information.
Interested in becoming an EMT or Paramedic but don't know where to start? Click here.
The Denver Health EMS Education Dept., a branch of the Denver Health Paramedic Division, is a State of Colorado EMS Division approved initial training center and CE training group.
Available programs include:
- EMT initial, refresher, IV and Basic EKG courses, taught in conjunction with Community College of Denver
- Paramedic school - 6 and 12 month class options
- I 99 to Paramedic Bridge class
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) and Tactical Casualty Care for Law Enforcement and First Responders (LEFR-TCC)
- Continuing education courses such as ACLS, PALS, PEPP, AMLS, PHTLS
- Haz-Mat Awareness, Haz-Mat Operations and Advanced Haz-Mat Life Support
- Basic and Advanced Disaster Life Support
- Health care provider safety training through the DT4EMS® program
- National Registry practical examinations for EMT and Paramedic
- Incident Command System (ICS) training
- Health care provider Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) training
- In hospital and pre-hospital decontamination
- Emergency Vehicle Operations (EVOC) training
- EMT initial training and continuing education for the Denver Fire Department
We are proud to be associated with the following institutions: